جب یہ ممبئی آئے تو ان کء جیب میں بھی 20 روپے نہ تھے آج یہ 200 ارب سے زائد کی جائداد کے مالک ہیں ان سے زیادہ خوبصورت گھر پورے بھارت میں کسی کا نہیں شاہ رخ خان کے اربوں کے گھر کی تصاویر دیکھیں
Neither the uncrowned king of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan nor the King Khan of his fans needs any introduction. His fans include people of all ages.
Born on November 2, 1965, Shah Rukh Khan is 56 years old today.
On this occasion, 56 special things of Shah Rukh Khan are presented.
1. Shah Rukh Khan was born on November 2, 1965 to Taj Muhammad Khan and Latif Fatima, but for the first five years, Shah Rukh Khan’s grandmother took care of him. During this time he lived first in Mangalore and then in Bangalore.
2. Shah Rukh Khan lived with his grandparents. His grandfather was the Chief Engineer of Mangalore Port. The Harbor House in Mangalore where he lived is still visited by tourists today.
Shah Rukh Khan says he is more popular with children and women
3. Shah Rukh’s mother was from Hyderabad, his father was from Peshawar and his grandmother was from Kashmir.
4. Shah Rukh was brought up in Delhi. He was educated at St. Columbus School, Delhi, where he was very interested in sports. He then did a BA in Economics from Hansraj College, Delhi University and enrolled for an MA at the renowned Jamia Millia Islamia Communication Center, from where he moved to Mumbai without completing his degree.
5. Shah Rukh Khan used to work with famous theater personality Barry John. Barry John once asked her to audition for a TV drama. In it, she got the role of lead dancer with only one dialogue. However, Barry John was initially impressed with her singing.
Shah Rukh Khan is said to be a very sensitive and gentle person
6. Shah Rukh Khan was 15 years old when his father passed away due to cancer. His father was a lawyer by profession and was involved in the struggle for India’s independence. He was imprisoned during the War of Independence when he was 14-15 years old.
He later contested against Maulana Abul Kalam Azad but lost. He tried several businesses but was unsuccessful.
7. Shah Rukh Khan had a close relationship with the National Academy of Drama (NSD) in Delhi. His father ran the canteen there until 1974.
At that time Shah Rukh Khan used to go there with his father. There he saw famous actors like Rohini Hatingari, Sreekha Sekri, Raghuveer Yadav, Raj Bibar performing. He used to spend time with the famous Indian theater personality Ibrahim Al Qazi and watch rehearsals of dramas like ‘Seventh Horse of the Sun’ and from there he fell in love with cinema.